There are 2 STEPS to schedule an appointment online.
- STEP 1 is to fill out the form at the bottom of this page and answer all the questions about your pet and the services you would like him/her to receive. When you are finished filling out the form, click “TAKE ME TO THE NEXT STEP”. If you need to fill out the form for another animal, click “Yes, I need to enter another animal.” If you do not need to enter another animal and are ready select an appointment date, click “No. I’m ready to select my appointment date.” This will bring you to our Rapport online appointment system.
- STEP 2 is to register to use our Rapport online appointment system and then schedule your appointment. You only have to register once. After you register, you can simply login in the future.
Spay/Neuter Surgery Important Information
Before you fill out the form on the page, please read all the important information below.
On the day of your appointment,
- Dogs should arrive at 7:15 AM.
- Cats should arrive at 7:45 AM.
Dogs must be on a leash. Cats must be in individual plastic carriers.
Pick up your animal the same day:
- 3:00 PM for dogs
- 4:00 PM for cats
You will receive postoperative instructions at that time. We do not keep pets overnight at our clinic!
- You must pay for services in the morning when you drop off your pet. We accept Cash and Credit/Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover). SORRY, WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS OR AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- You MUST call the clinic where you have your appointment immediately to reschedule if any of the following pertains to your pet.
- Your pet has eaten anything after 4AM on the morning of your appointment.
- Your dog has gone into heat. As this could be more risky for your pet.
- Your pet is coughing, sneezing, vomiting or has diarrhea.
- Your pet is currently on any medication (excluding heartworm preventative).
There is a $25 missed appointment fee for not showing up to my appointment or rescheduling less than 2 days in advance.
****PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE****
Upon submitting this form, your appointment will be scheduled.
We offer discounted surgery fees for residents of Gloucester County.
To receive the discount, please upload: (1) your Photo ID and (2) proof of residence