On the day of your appointment:
- Dogs should arrive at 7:15 AM. (Dogs must be on a leash)
- Cats should arrive at 8:15 AM. (Cats must be in individual plastic carriers)
Pick up your animal the same day:
- 3:30 PM for dogs
- 4:30 PM for cats
You will receive postoperative instructions at that time. We do not keep pets overnight at our clinic!
You MUST call the clinic where you have your appointment immediately to reschedule if any of the following pertains to your pet.
- Your pet has eaten anything after 4AM on the morning of your appointment.
- Your dog has gone into heat. As this could be more risky for your pet.
- Your pet is coughing, sneezing, vomiting or has diarrhea.
- Your pet is currently on any medication (excluding heartworm preventative).